An ‘Employee-Only’ Employment Law Attorney
Many businesses like to think they have all the power in the employment relationship. They can hire or fire, classify people the way they want, or ignore prevailing wage standards. They are wrong.
Employment lawyer Raymond Lampert represents workers who have been treated unfairly or illegally. He is one of the few lawyers in our area representing employees only. He knows it’s not easy for workers to stand up against powerful and legally savvy employers. But he also knows that the law is the law, and that federal agencies and the courts will not stand for employers who disregard the rights of employees.
Common Employment Law Violations
- Compensation for job discrimination on the basis of race, sex, disability, age, religion, ethnicity or national origin
- Redress in cases of sexual harassment, bullying, infliction of emotional distress and other workplace abuse
- Obtain double the difference when your employer fails to pay prevailing wages
- Illegal termination or retaliation because you complained or you filed a claim against your employer
- Employee classification error and how you can make it right
- When employers unfairly deny time off under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- When employers expect you to commit a crime or otherwise break the law
- When employees are retaliated against for reporting wrongdoing (whistleblowing)
None of these are “slam dunk” cases. Accusations of unfair treatment or wrongful termination must be carefully documented to be acceptable to the courts. Raymond Lampert has the experience and the diligence to build a strong case for your compensation or restoration.
Experience And Integrity In Obtaining Employment Law Compensation
To discuss the particulars of your case and to evaluate its strength, schedule a free consultation with the Law Office of Raymond Lampert in Springfield at 417-893-0963, or email our attorney using this form.
It is always best to start building your case before time passes and evidence is lost.